Friday, January 6, 2017

Reduce, Recycle, and Reuse

Minimalism

It's that time of year...shopping sales.  Am I the only one that lays in bed and shops from their iPad, then remembers when the package arrives?



This is not a new coat.  It belongs to my daughter and I stole it from her closet last year because Peacoats were in style and she wasn't wearing it.  I was looking at sales because I want this year's style and this coat is flared at the bottom.  Okay, I was looking at sales on my iPad, laying in bed, and if I wasn't careful, there would be a package on my doorstep 
in a few days..."What's this?".

Mindless.

So, I will not let perfection be the enemy of good and this nice coat keeps me warm.  I can share with her, she shops my closet all the time...(I stalk her on instagram).

The whole reason that I started this was to get to know my camera and it turned into a whole fashion, must have, want, gotta keep up with the Jones' kinda thing.

How many baby seals did I kill, having so many fossil fuels pumped into the environment by having things delivered IN TWO DAYS?!!!


My closet.  I think I can find what I need.



No comments:

Post a Comment