Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Last Day of the First Month

I'm trying...

Well, how has your New Year's resolution coming along?


Well, I do like champagne, but I'm not a big drinker so cutting back on alcohol was an easy one.  Shopping, not so easy.


I found these shoes by mistake on-line!!!  I had to buy them.  And there goes my resolution. 

Well, here is the thinking...

They aren't real Valentino Rockstud heels!!! 


Maybe I'm wrong, but they look so good and I will wear them.
So, here's the lowdown...


I'm not sure the Valentino Rockstuds are worth the money, but definitely, they are made a lot better than the Kaitlyn Pan shoes that I found on Amazon.  Yes, Amazon!!!!!!!


You can see the stitching is a little off, but that's only if you get up close and personal.


The Valentino Rockstud has beautiful stitching and is more comfortable.

So, unless you knew the difference, you wouldn't be able to tell.  (Maybe my girlfriends can, but who is going to tell them?)

Shhhhhhhhh. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment