Thursday, August 4, 2016

Running around in Venice

I love stripes!

Maybe too much...


Something about running around in Venice, Summer, and stripes and I'm a happy girl.
Hollywood Secret: Color Wow!

It's been a few weeks past my normal root touch-up and this product is what they use on-set to temporarily touch up gray and dark roots.  Basically, my whole head is brushed with this powder, until I can get to my colorist....TODAY. 


Striped shirt by Ralph Lauren from Macy's.  I did a search and couldn't find it, but I did find this one by Charter Club and it has the longer sleeves that I like.



And my new styling trick is to wear a weighted necklace in order to define the breast.  If I don't define the "uni-boob", it looks like I have a barrel chest and adds bulk, which I don't need.





It came in lots of colors!!


I would love to hear comments from you!  Thank you and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment