Sunday, August 7, 2016

Saturday Night Dinner Out

Transitional layers

Time to start thinking about Fall.


Hot in the day, cool in the evenings, but hot flashes...whenever. 


The little white dress (old) is a little too revealing, 
so the long navy blue duster (old) gets the job done.
I am using the "column rule" here by wearing a contrasting color over the white dress, creating a slimming, "column" effect.  (I'm 5'1"ish).
Hollywood Secret:  Nude shoes lengthen your legs...match your shoes to the skin tone of your leg, it will lengthen your leg.  These pretty much match the tone of my leg.

Link here: 

I matched the color of my dress to my little clutch and the simple necklace.  The knit duster is from Eileen Fisher, but I've seen similar dusters from American Apparel.

She must be tall or I am short because I swear this duster (one size) comes to the 
middle of my calf.
I have it in black and cream, and it comes in gray as well.
Link here: 
http://store.americanapparel.net/en/boucl%C3%A9-shawl-cardigan_rsa0330?c=Natural%20Cotton%20Boucle

It's nice to have a little wiggle room for dessert...why postpone joy?  Do you think the ladies of the Titanic were sad that they waved off the dessert cart?


I'll exercise tomorrow.


Thank you for stopping by, leave a comment if you please.  I like knowing you were here and I want to hear what you have to say.  How did you spend your Saturday night?  
I hope you are having a blessed Sunday.
-Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment