Saturday, July 16, 2016

Show Blacks

Trying to keep it fresh...

Black can be boring, so mixing up materials and textures keeps it interesting.


The sheer black chiffon blouse has a little tie at the neck.  I'm not much of a bow kind of girl, so I tied it like a necktie, it's super sheer, so black camisole instead of a bra.  Black blouse is old from American Apparel, but I checked the website and saw this one:


I got new sunnies yesterday.  I buy my sunglasses from Target because I lose them.  And that's painful.  But, at Bloomingdales, if you join their "loyalist" program, you get gift certificates for points, more points, higher gift certificates. I saved my points and got these sunnies...I won't lose these, I swear, 'cus I'm never taking them off.
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/valentino-floating-rockstud-square-sunglasses-51mm?ID=1339864&CategoryID=3376#fn=ppp%3D180%26spp%3D4%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D78|BOOST SAVED SET%26spc%3D4%26cm_kws%3Dvalentino sunglasses%26cm_kws_ac%3Dvalentino%26pn%3D1

Skirt (old) and no longer available, but I did a Google search for black bandage skirt and there were lots of options.  Nude shoes (old) by Steve Madden.  Hollywood Secret: nude shoes lengthen legs!!  Bag (old) from Coach, but again, lots of options online:
(Those Steve Madden bags are cute and affordable)






No comments:

Post a Comment