Friday, July 8, 2016

T.G.I.F.

It's always a race to the end of the week...

But are we sure we want to hurry through life?


I love to throw on a dress and go!!  No matching tops and bottoms.  I added a belt to polish off the look.  Belt and dress from Target.  Shoes by Steve Madden, they are my go-to summer shoe to lengthen my legs.  I've practically been wearing them since they came in the mail and I pulled them out of the box...but today...


Ouch!  With all the running around, a little blister was going to ruin my day...good thing I have my miracle worker...


Look!!  It's even in the top drawer of my desk.  Just rub it ANYWHERE where it's pinching, rubbing or tight.  NEVER have a blister on the red carpet AGAIN...or the grocery...or the pediatrician...or vacation...


Sunglasses from Target!


Purse by Salvatore Ferragamo


What do you do to save time for the little moments in life?


1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of the friction block...what a good idea! Cute outfit and great shoes!!

    ReplyDelete