Thursday, July 14, 2016

Summer Inspiration

I'm new here...

Somedays, it's nice to have an effortless inspiration...


It feels like my own personal stylist.


I know, right?  Her name is Lisa, don't you love her style?  Effortless, adorable, summer-y (is that a word, spellcheck says no).  I love her style and her blog, here's a link:
(I got sooooo many compliments...Thank you, Lisa)


The dress is old from Old Navy, it originally had long sleeves, but after seeing beautiful Lisa, I realized that the dress was too summery to have long sleeves, I never wore it.  So, I cut off the sleeves and now I'm wearing it, where before it sat lonely in my closet.


I love, love, love my Bandolier!  Whenever I upgrade my phone, the first thing I do is order one of these.  The styles change, but the quality does not and, it is worth every penny.  It's great for on the go and you will never lose your phone.
Here is a link to their website:

Hat by Sole Society available at Nordstroms.  Here's the link:


Hollywood Secret:  use anti-perspirant where ever you don't want to perspire.  I use it between my legs...never chafe again!!!

I love bloggers...did I do good, Lisa, my muse?

No comments:

Post a Comment