Saturday, May 14, 2016

Nude Shoes Lengthen Legs

Running around...

T.G.I.F. Gotta get stuff done for the weekend...


I worked with Suzanne Sommers and she always wore shoes that matched her skin tone.  She said they lengthened her legs and she has amazing legs.  


This little dress was perfect for throwing on and running around.  It fit my requirements: V-neck, no buttons up the front to futz with, and military sleeves to roll up and get stuff done.  Also, it has a slight hi-lo, so that the back of the dress was a little bit longer.


I slept with my hair in a bun and then just threw it up in a ponytail with a tortoise shell clip, so that it looked bouncy.  Okay, Hollywood secret:  Band-Aid Friction Block.  I always have it with me, especially if I haven't worn the shoes in a while.  Prevention is the best medicine and I use this anywhere and everywhere shoes pinch or rub.


Never have a blister on the red carpet again!! Never!

Available at CVS and on-line at Amazon.com

Coach bag (old) and cheap plastic shoes from the mall (they are so comfy)





No comments:

Post a Comment