Friday, June 3, 2016

Power of the White Blouse

My Husband's Closet

It's a great place to go when an oversized white shirt is needed...


I really wanted to get one more wear from my "pleather" leggings and needed a longer shirt to cover up the back...so...thank you, Honey?


Running around, casual, comfortable is the call of the day.  The belt (Hermès) has to hit me at the belly button to compliment my silhouette.  The yellow Coach purse provides the nice summer POP of color.


Leather leggings from American Apparel.  Shoes (old) from Nine West.  White shirt from my Husband's closet (which is actually 1/4 of my closet).  Glasses from Target.





3 comments:

  1. The husband white shirt!! Love it ... you look great. Thanks for sharing such a great idea -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the husband shirt! And the accessories really make it fab. Thanks for linking, xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute look! I don't know if my husband would be that thrilled about sharing though....

    Julia
    www.whenthegirlsrule.com

    ReplyDelete