Monday, June 6, 2016

Walking in L.A.

What is Street Style?

I thought street style was when the photographers snapped pictures of the fancy folks leaving the high fashion shows in Paris, Milan, and New York.  I would like to redefine the notion that you have to be "high style" to have street style.


It's true, no body walks in L.A....unless you have kids, then you are running.  I found these shoes at one of those cheap and cheerful shops in the mall.  They are so comfortable, I think it's the strap around the ankle...or that they're plastic, either/or, if the shoe fits...


The shoes MUST fit and I have to be able to run (or at least scamper).  White blouse and jeans are so so simple to throw on and GO!  The white blouse is old from Express, but I have noticed that for the last three years, they have had the same style. (similar here:  http://www.express.com/clothing/women/mixed-texture-zip-front-blouse/pro/8621338/cat1840003?crossSellId=8621497)


It's sheer, so a little peel-a-boo with a lace camisole works.  I'm pretty sure I got that at Express, but it's super old and I cut out the tags.


And then, a close up of my favorite earrings.  My mother said you can always scrimp on pearls, 'cus no one can tell the difference.  These are called front/back (exact: http://www.claires.com/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=92008).


Pop of color with the Coach purse, leopard print belt from Target, jeans from Hollister.












No comments:

Post a Comment