Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Striped Shirt White Shorts

Sun's Out

Time for the summer sun to put a little color on those legs...


I love striped shirts, it's a classic and sets the tone for summer.  Pop of red color keeps it from being too expected.


It seems striped shirts are everywhere.  Mine is old from Ralph Lauren.  White shorts from Old Navy.  Red belt from Target and red cross body bag from Coach.  Old, old espadrilles from Charles David.


50something comes with grey roots.  Hollywood Secret: Color Wow!


I wouldn't believe it, unless I saw it myself, this stuff works.  My shade is platinum, but it comes in EVERY shade.  Available at ULTA or on-line.


It's crazy how well it works...in seconds!!  Now let's talk about hot flashes...Hollywood secret: The personal hand fan

The wardrobe, hair, and make-up departments all have these on set for the actors...because they work.  Just don't fall asleep with one near your head, because it will get caught up in your grey hair...yea, that happened.





4 comments:

  1. Great casual look for summer! I just love striped shirts with white shorts and your choice of wedges was perfect. Thanks for linking up with The Ageless Style link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look. Thanks for linking up to Ageless Style. I hope you can join the Top of the World Style party on Thursday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. Thanks for linking up to Ageless Style. I hope you can join the Top of the World Style party on Thursday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Thanks for linking up to Ageless Style. I hope you can join the Top of the World Style party on Thursday as well.

    ReplyDelete